Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One day more!

"One day more-
Another day, another destiny!"
(Les Miserables=amazing.)

So, I leave for London TOMORROW. (Good thing I am still packing... ha!) It doesn't seem real at all. I am completely beyond excited but I will miss all the amazing people I love sooo much:[

Today was also (probably) the last day that I will ride my amazing horse Dollar. (Also known as Doll, Dolly, Dollypop, Dolly Parton, Dali Lama, and Spend Two Dollars.) He is SUCH an awesome horse and I am going to miss him like CRAZY.





(Notice that he is smiling?... It was a complete accident.)

It was ridiculously hard to say goodbye, but hopefully he will find another good home and owner.

So, the next time you hear from me, I will be across the world and horseless...
weird.



P.S. I am a major at failure at blogging so far. BUT when I get to London, I will pick up the pace. Promise:]

No comments: