Thursday, August 4, 2011

one month later...

"I need another story-- something to get off my chest.
My life gets kind of boring-- need something that I can confess..."
oh, onerepublic, why are you so wise?
my lack of blogging lately stems from the fact that my life is, actually, pretty boring at the moment.  i've got school&work&school&work&nopicturesofourbuddingscottsdalesociallife.
so, ya know. 

anyway, here's a few {updated} pics of our super cute fantastic dontyoudarecallitghettobecauseweloveit apartment!
{obviouslyimlovingruntogetherwordstoday. i hope someone else can read them besides me.}
{shout out to rachel&ang for these beauties ^}


we like to think we live on our own, but lets be honest:
75% of our groceries come from our parents houses, my mom just helped me finish hanging the artwork, our parents helped us move in and provided the furniture... you get the point.
props to them.

No comments: