Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back Down in Londontown!

In case you were wondering, yes, I am still alive.
We spent the last week up travelling through northern England--
the Lake District.
It is known as one of the most beautiful places on Earth, and it was fannnnnntastic.

This would be a full-on blog post with the whole week's pictures and stories, but, upon returning, we learned that we are no longer supposed to upload photos from the London Centre, in order to help the struggling internet work more often.  
This is really going to cramp my working-on-blog-posts-at-2-in-the-morning style.
(If you know what I mean.)

Seeing as I can't upload photos from here and I don't want to walk to McDonalds at the moment (it being the normal 2 am blogging time), I will just have to catch up tomorrow.
I think this is going to be a problem.

No comments: