so i got my first paychecks at work today.
you know what that means?
i'm officially a working girl!
needless to say, the first couple days may have kicked my butt a little.
so, without further ado:
the top ten things i've learned at work
10. it is so. much. more. complicated. than. you. think.
9. don't get in the habit of checking your watch often
8. i'm excellent at "blending" (aka: putting things where they don't necessarily belong, but look like they might)
7. the security tag remover eats metal things...
6. spaghetti straps + hangers = bad news
5. dont wear dangly earrings, but do wear comfortable shoes
4. just because shoes are flat does not mean they are comfortable
3. thinking about gas prices is never a good idea
2. the mall is much more fun if you're shopping!
1. i need to be paid more! (but really, who doesn't?)
still... i'd say its going really well!
let's just say i'm happy to have a job:]
although i do sometimes feel a little like this...